Tour de feast started as a small family run cafe. It still is family run, but the love and support of people who appreciate good food over the last 8 years has helped make it’s name in the North shore. Food above all is our motto. Seasonal ingredients are thoughtfully selected from local partners who help us achieve our food goals. This is french food with a pinch of contemporary flare done just right.
Chef DJ provides interactive, customized experience with food that goes beyond big flavour. Complete meals and individual dishes are designed to play with the senses and leave guests feeling elated.
Inspired by classical French cooking and made exceptional by his quest to add indulgent delights and fresh flavours to every dish, from a simple soup to succulent confit. His style and menus are always evolving, playing on the tastes of the season!
The urge to consistently produce the finest food is what drives us at the core. With Tour de feast catering, we want to offer the great food that we are known for to your corporate and private events.
Custom Orders Are Always Welcome
Breakfast Sandwiches – Minimum 10 Orders @$10.50 Each
• Smoked salmon on a bagel with fried egg and capers, organic greens, avocado mousse and pickled red onion.
• BLT & sharp cheddar, fried egg on ciabatta.
• Avocado on focaccia with cheese and fried egg.
• Veggie panini with zucchini, artichoke, tomato, pistou sauce and provolone on focaccia.
Corporate (Hot Lunches) – Minimum 10 Orders @$21 Each
• Roasted maple hill organic chicken, pan jus.
• Wild fish of the day, pan seared.
• Braised beef in a peppercorn cream sauce.
• Fraser Valley duck leg Confit
• Sweet potato curry on basmati/cous cous
*the above come with roasted potatoes, carrots, parsnips and a side salad.
Gourmet Sandwiches – Minimum 10 Orders @$13.50 Each
Cured Meat Panini
• Assorted cured meat (duck,pork), pickled onions, provolone on focaccia.
• Seared tuna, nicoise style salad, salsa verde on a multigrain hoagie.
• Oven roasted pulled chicken cooked in red wine jus with bacon jam, lettuce & tomato on crispy ciabatta.
Short Rib Sandwich
• Sliced short ribs on a hoagie multigrain bun, caramelized onions, truffle mayo.
• Marinated vegetables, pesto sauce and provolone on focaccia.
• Wild smoked salmon on a baguette, capers, creme fraiche, marinated red onions & lettuce.
* All the sandwiches come with a side of organic green salad with dijon or a bag of crisps.
Soups/Salads – Pick One Soup and Salad @$14 Each
Mushroom Puree Finished with Truffle. GF/V
Tomato & Orange. GF/V
Lentil & Bacon. GF
• House cured duck croutons, charred garlic and shallot caesar dressing, parmesan touille.
Albacore Nicoise Salad
• Pepper crusted B.C Albacore loin, winter greens, fingerling potatoes, green beans, pickled shiitake, soft poached egg and wafu emulsion.
Beet & Berry Salad
• Beets & berries red and rainbow (seasonal), blueberry gastrique, oka cheese & hazelnuts.
Alsation Onion Tart (Serves 10) $85
• House made tart, fromage blanc, lardons, onions, truffle essence, pistou
When it comes to celebrations, we prefer meeting with you in person and discussing your preferences, matched with our recommendations. Get in touch with chef DJ at your convenience to schedule a meet.